Wednesday, July 31, 2013

This isn't the end, just a new beginning!

I have to say I had a great term, I had lots of fun and made many great memories to last a life time. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and helped me every single day. I have to thank Richmond Assembly for everything, you guys are family and I love you all! We all raised a great number of money and food for my charities and I am extremely great full for the support for my charities: Comfort Zone Camp, The Make-A-Wish foundation, The Virginia Food bank and The Virginia Rainbow Scholarship Foundation. I know Kathy will have an amazing term and I am excited to take part in it and be by her side as Chaplain of the assembly. Thank you all once again, this is not the end, it's a new beginning! :) 

With love, 
Past Worthy Advisor, Eri


No comments:

Post a Comment