Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So Busy!

Hey guys!

I hope you all are doing well! I must say I have been extremely busy lately; working at the new restaurant my boss opened up and now the summer semester for school has started! I am taking a subject very new to me, Phlebotomy. I have not quite figured out what I want to possibly do for the rest of my life, so I have a mini plan to become a phlebotomist and buy myself some time before I make a big decision and spend a lot of money!

Tonight I took my sister out to Petsmart with me to do a little shopping for all the animals in my house, I needed some more food for my hamster, Maybell. I got crickets for our two Bearded Dragons, Sandie and Zuko; and I also got a little play pin for my hamster and my five hermit crabs to play around in to get some more exercise! Maybell had a lot of fun earlier but she got sleepy so she went back in her cage and is fast asleep right now, but the hermit crabs are having a blast crawling all around and exploring the new area!

This is the new play pin and the green protective mat! The crabs are in the right top corner.
Its about that time for bed before work tomorrow at Franco's in Mechanicsville! Hopefully the restaurant gets busy and I can serve lots of people delicious food!

Talk to you all soon! Have a great day and remember to laugh, it makes you feel better no matter what the situation might be!

<3 Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment